A map of all parking facilities in the University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) is available here (UNLV parking map).
UNLV Parking and Transportation’s website (https://www.unlv.edu/parking) also has a lot of useful information and maps.
Disclaimer: You will be responsible for following all parking regulations of UNLV and Las Vegas, and paying any assesses fines or penalties for non-compliance.
Disclaimer: While UNLV is generally safe, UNLV, Middleware’17 organizers, sponsors or ACM are not responsible for any damage to your vehicle or theft of your belongings.
Some suggestions from the organizers:
- Allow extra time, especially on the first day you come to the conference venue to figure out parking and parking permits.
Download the “PayByPhone” App to your smartphone
- Instantiate it with your credit card information before leaving your hotel
- Parking lots have display boards with the numeric code that you can use to look up the lot in the app and pay
You are allowed to park in all visitor/metered spaces
- Cost is $1 per hour, usually with a 2 hour limit
- Either use “PayByPhone” App to pay or carry enough quarter dollar coins
You are allowed to park in student spaces, although you are not a UNLV student, provided
- You display a valid daily/weekly student permit purchased from UNLV, OR
- You pay using the “PayByPhone” App
- Daily ($6) and Weekly (< $10) Parking permits are also available for sale at the conference venue
Where to park?
Please email email@example.com with questions, if any!
- Lot D (https://www.unlv.edu/maps/parking/lots/lot-d) is the closest to the venue with visitor/metered spaces limited to 2 hours
- University Gateway Parking Garage (https://www.unlv.edu/maps/pkg3) may also work provided you use the “PayByPhone” App
- Your next best bets for visitor spaces are Tropicana Parking Garage, Cottage Grove Parking Garage, Red Lot, Black Lot in the map above. “PayByPhone” works in all these lots.